With so many benefits and opportunities available exclusively to Tasmanian Tourism Accredited businesses, the annual accreditation fee easily pays for itself!
Symbol of Quality
- Display the Australian Tourism Accreditation Program (ATAP) logo.
- Display the Tasmania Quality Assured logo, incorporating the Brand Tasmania mark.
- The ATAP logo will automatically display on your ATDW listings, which supply to over 150 websites worldwide including discovertasmania.com, australia.com, qualitytourismtas.com.au and trustthetick.com.au.
Exclusive Marketing Benefits
- Display and distribute Tasmania Quality Assured collateral.
- Have your Quality Assured status promoted on Tourism Brochure Exchange and Tasmanian Visitor Information Centre racks throughout Tasmania.
- Benefit from Tasmania Quality Assured advertising in the Tasmania Travel Guides, including logo display on your individual business listings.
- Enjoy preferential brochure display at all ‘yellow i’ Tasmanian Visitor Information Centres, plus a discount on brochure display at many of these centres.
Training and Development
- You and your staff can attend our Quality Tourism Program Workshops free or at low cost.
- You and your staff receive discounted Tasmanian Tourism Conference registration.
- Your business is eligible to enter the Tasmanian Tourism Awards and become an Australian Tourism Awards finalist.
- Attend TICT’s regular professional development events, workshops, training and information sessions.
Discounts & Services
- Enjoy the savings from a long list of exclusive offers and discounts
Other exclusive benefits
- Collect feedback using your own customer survey form URL, linked to your business listing on qualitytourismtas.com.au.
- Go in the running for the annual People’s Choice Award. Simply encourage customers to complete a survey on www.qualitytourismtas.com.au. Finalists from each region are notified in October and the winner is announced at the Tasmanian Tourism Awards Gala in November.
- Apply for Tourism Directional Signage through the Department of State Growth
- Enjoy preferential status for Tourism Tasmania’s Visiting Influencer Program
- Apply for Rainbow Tourism Accreditation free of charge. Rainbow Tourism Accredited businesses receive the Rainbow Tasmania logo, certificate and stickers. The logo is also displayed on discovertasmania.com listings.
- Apply for, and maintain a Tasmanian Parks & Wildlife CVS Licence. Accredited Licenced operators can also contact us at TICT for an application to display the ‘Share the Wonder’ logo.
- Enjoy free Passenger Transport Operator Accreditation audits through TICT. Appointments must be booked via TICT directly, allowing a reasonable timeframe.
- Become a UTAS Friendly operator and market directly to international students and their visiting friends and relatives through the Let’s Explore Tasmania discount card program.
- Apply for tourism-associate membership of the Tasmanian Hospitality Association
- Use Tourism Accreditation as powerful evidence of a business’s tourism quality by seeking written support from TICT when writing grant applications and other submissions (at least one weeks’ notice must be given).