Benefits of Accreditation
With so many benefits and opportunities available exclusively to Tasmanian Tourism Accredited businesses, the annual accreditation fee easily pays for itself!
Symbol of Quality
- Display the Quality Tourism logo.
- Display the Tasmania Quality Assured logo, incorporating the Brand Tasmania mark.
- The Quality Tourism logo will automatically display on your Australian Tourism Data Warehouse (ATDW) listings, which supply to over 150 websites worldwide including discovertasmania.com, australia.com, qualitytourismtas.com.au and trustthetick.com.au.
Exclusive Marketing Benefits
- Display and distribute the Brandmarks of Quality Tourism on your business, marketing collateral and digital assets.
- Have your Quality Assured status promoted on Tourism Brochure Exchange and Tasmanian Visitor Information Centre racks throughout Tasmania.
- Benefit from Tasmania Quality Assured advertising in the Tasmania Travel Guides, including logo display on your individual business listings.
- Enjoy preferential brochure display at all ‘yellow i’ Tasmanian Visitor Information Centres, plus a discount on brochure display at many of these centres.
Training and Business Development
- You and your staff can attend our Quality Tourism Program Workshops free or at low cost.
- You and your staff receive discounted Tasmanian Tourism Conference registration.
- Access sector programs focussed on business skills and markets
- Your business is eligible to enter the Tasmanian Tourism Awards and become an Australian Tourism Awards finalist.
- Attend TICT’s regular professional development events, workshops, training and information sessions.
Discounts & Services
- Enjoy the cost savings from a long list of exclusive offers and discounts
Other exclusive benefits
- Collect feedback using your own customer survey form URL, linked to your business listing on qualitytourismtas.com.au
- Have free and inclusive access to your own ReviewPro Online Reputation Management account to monitor and manage online reviews and ratings about your product across 160 travel sites.
- Automatically be entered into the Tasmanian Tourism Award's annual People’s Choice Award based on what your guests are saying about your tourism experience.
- Apply for Tourism Directional Signage through the Department of State Growth
- Apply for, and maintain a Tasmanian Parks & Wildlife CVS Licence. Accredited Licenced operators can also contact us at TICT for an application to display the ‘Share the Wonder’ logo.
- Enjoy free Passenger Transport Operator Accreditation audits through TICT. Appointments must be booked via TICT directly, allowing a reasonable timeframe.
- Become a UTAS Friendly operator and market directly to international students and their visiting friends and relatives through the Let’s Explore Tasmania discount card program.
- Apply for tourism-associate membership of the Tasmanian Hospitality Association
- Use Tourism Accreditation as powerful evidence of a business’s tourism quality by seeking written support from TICT when writing grant applications and other submissions (at least one weeks’ notice must be given).