TICT is renowned for our year round program of high quality industry events, including networking lunches, workshops, and informal industry gatherings.
Our program is headlined by the annual Tasmanian Tourism Conference - the major industry gathering on the Tasmanian tourism calendar, and the Tasmanian Tourism Awards Gala.
TICT also hosts an annual series of 'Leadership Luncheons' - business lunches featuring leading State and National figures in the tourism industry and visitor economy sharing their perspective and insights on key issues and priorities for the Tasmanian tourism industry.
Our Leadership Luncheons program includes:
- TICT Dialogue: Tourism + Business Luncheon: Our signature annual business lunch always featuring a leading national figure in the Australian tourism and travel sectors.
- The Tourism Collective for International Women's Day: An annual event held around International Women's Day in March honoring, celebrating and challenging the role of women in Tasmanian tourism.
- The Tourism Investment Lunch: A joint event with the Tasmanian Division of the Property Council of Australia considering the investment pipeline across our visitor economy.
- In Focus: A annual event to bring the industry's leadership and focus to a regional part of Tasmania.
- BLEND Tourism + Wine: A joint event with Wine Tasmania considering Tasmania as a world class wine tourism destination.
- The Weindorfer Luncheon: A annual event celebrating the heritage and evolution of the Tasmanian tourism industry and honoring our Tasmanian Tourism Champions.
We also host a series of workshops throughout the year on key tourism skills and priorities. Keep an eye on our EDMs, Social Media Channels, and this website for details of forthcoming events.