The 2023 Tasmanian Tourism Conference is split into three different parts.
Each day is very different in format, with programs designed to appeal to different people in the industry.
Of course - we want you to come to both days.
But if you can only make it to one, we encourage you to review both day programs and consider which is best for you.
Day 1 - Workshop Day: Monday 14 August
- 16-specially curated 90 minute workshops on practical tourism and business skills, and in-depth discussions about priorities for the industry. Pitched to tourism owner-operators and industry professionals willing to invest a day on some intensive upskilling.
- Click here for the Day 1 Program.
Day 2 - Business Sessions Day: Tuesday 15 August
- The traditional Must-Do Industry Event for Tasmanian tourism operators and industry stakeholders. Featuring insights and updates from State and National industry leaders, breakouts on current industry priorities, and an energising dose of inspiration from some of our best and brightest.
- Click here for the Day 2 Program.
Networking Evening - TAMAR RAVE, Monday Evening, 14 August
- The Tasmanian tourism industry's networking event of the year, including all-night feasting, four-hour Tasmanian beverage package, incredible music, and MORE!
- Click here for more information