Designed for new operators, frontline staff, guides, students, and anyone with an interest in the tourism industry. The invitation is also extended outside of those directly working in the tourism industry. For example: the local bakery or cafe, bus and taxi drivers, petrol stations, reception and front office staff, housekeepers, information centre volunteers and staff, tour guides, retailers and so on…
Tourism Ready is an introduction to the sometimes complex and confusing Tasmanian tourism industry. Understanding how we all fit into the broader tourism industry and how to actively become part of the network will be a feature of this presentation.
This introductory workshop will assist you / your business to:
- Gain an understanding of the tourism industry
- Effectively participate in the tourism industry
- General overview of the tourism industry
- Who’s who and how to work with the industry, including social media
The first series will be doing the rounds in June. Here are the dates and venues, ready to register now!
- Wednesday 13 June – The Eastcoaster Resort, Orford
- Thursday 14 June – Derwent Entertainment Centre, Hobart
- Tuesday 19 June - Tramsheds, Launceston
- Wednesday 20 June – Burnie Arts and Function Centre, Burnie
Tourism Ready commences at 9am and finishes 10.30am.
Price: FREE of charge
Presented by David Reed