'Dialogue' is the Tasmanian tourism industry's signature annual business luncheon where we invite a leading national figure in the Australian tourism and travel industries to address Tasmanian tourism, business, community and government representatives.
'Dialogue' is designed to bring a national tourism focus to Tasmania, and to engage business and community leaders from across Tasmania in the tourism agenda.
Past Dialogue Luncheons:
- 2023 - AFL CEO, Gillon McLachlan, on the future of AFL Tourism in Tasmania
- 2022 - Qantas CEO, Alan Joyce, on the tourism and aviation sector's growth out of COVID
- 2020 - Tasmania's Premier and Tourism Minister, Peter Gutwein, on Tasmania's tourism recovery from COVID
- 2019 - Dame Kerry Prendergast, past Chair of Tourism New Zealand on what makes a great visitor economy
- 2018 - Tourism Australia Managing Director, John O'Sullivan, on Tasmania's emergence as a global destination
- 2017 - MONA Founder, David Walsh, on his vision for the next stage of MONA
- 2016 - The co-founders of Virgin Blue and co-owners of the Tasmanian Walking Co, Rob Sherrard & Brett Godfrey on investing in Tasmania.
- 2015 - Qantas CEO, Alan Joyce, on the future of air access to Tasmania
- 2014 - CEO of International Education Australia, Phil Honeywood, on Tasmania's Education Tourism potential.
- 2013 - Former Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd on Tasmania's place in the Asian Century
- 2012 - Virgin Australia CEO, John Borghetti , on the changing Australian aviation industry.