Tourism Industry Council Tasmania's annual 'Dialogue with..' is an opportunity for Tasmanian tourism operators and industry stakeholders to hear in Tasmania from a major national figure in the Australian tourism and travel industries on an important issue for our local industry.
Over the years we've been fortunate to hear from some of the biggest names in the country on their vision for the future of tourism, and Tasmania's place within it.
- 2017 - MONA Founder, David Walsh, on his vision for the next stage of MONA
- 2016 - The co-founders of Virgin Blue and co-owners of the Tasmanian Walking Co, Rob Sherrard & Brett Godfrey on investing in Tasmania.
- 2015 - Qantas CEO, Alan Joyce, on the future of air access to Tasmania
- 2014 - CEO of International Education Australia, Phil Honeywood, on Tasmania's Education Tourism potential.
- 2013 - Former Prime Minister, Kevin Rudd on Tasmania's place in the Asian Century
- 2012 - Virgin Australia CEO, John Borghetti , on the changing Australian aviation industry.
Keep an eye out for details of TICT's next 'Dialogue' Lunch.