No, we're not just talking about a beer and parmie at the Pub!
The Tasmanian tourism industry is taking over Launceston's newly refurbished Sports Garden Hotel to fit in as much great Tassie pub fare, drinks and entertainment as we possibly can in four hours!
And when we say the 'Ultimate Tassie Pub Night' - we're not messing around!
- Pub food galore - but with a gourmet Tasmanian twist! (Think mini Tassie Seafood baskets, Mount Roland Sausages and Mash, Superfood Salads, Landfall Beef Sliders, Chocolate Brownies, and, yes, there might even be a spin on the Chicken Parmie! (Gourmet free range, of course!)
- Pub Drinks (Four hours of it!) - Tasmanian wine, beer, bubbles, Lemon Squashes, and the MooBrew Beer Garden Bar on Tap!
- Pub Comedy - with Tasmanian comedian Stewart Bell
- Pub Quiz - how well do you really know Tassie? (with prizes to be won!) Hosted by Dan Taylor
- Pub Band - but not just any pub band, we mean the legendary The Bad Dad Orchestra
- Pub Choir - transform your singing in the shower, and come along ready to learn a song and be a part of the inaugural performance of the Tassie Tourism Industry Pub Choir
Plus - without a doubt, the best networking event on the Tasmanian tourism calendar.
The Ultimate Tassie Pub Night.
Please note - you do not have to be a Delegate to the 2021 Tasmanian Tourism Conference to attend the Ultimate Tassie Pub Night. Friends of Tourism are more than welcome to join us.BUY TICKETS